- Blood Bank Services
- Other Projects
- About Us
- Contact Us
As we all know
that In thlsCOVlD-19 pandemic blood banksare somehow affected due to low blood stock and
lack of VBD (voluntary blood donation) camps but we still managed to Issue blood to all
needy patients. Some safety measures are taken in this pandemic situation to run blood
bank smoothly as:
• We don't allow any patient party to enter inside our blood bank though we have arranged proper management outside the blood bank by maintaining social distancing
• Patient party or hospital staff should send the patient requisition form through Whatsapp or Email and from Mere we process further.
• Donor blood collection Is done
in our mobile donation van outside the building with proper safety measures and at a
time only 2 donors are allowed to enter Inside the van.
• Adequate P.P.E.kits for all staff along with proper training
• Safe disposalof used masks, gloves & caps.
• Regular deaning and sanitization of all surfaces.
• 28 days Exclusion in case of travel history or contact history with confirmed patient. SAFETY IN CAMP DURING COVID-19.
• Number of donor Is fixedupto 25units only.
Only four donors are allowed at the Camp area.01 Screening
•02 at collection and 01 at refreshment. Only one camp organizer is allowed to coordinate with all donorsand camp team.
• Hand shaking and hugging is not allowed at camp area Camp is not allowed in area where Covid -19 patient is found within 28days.
• Camp area should be inspected 02 days earlier of camp.
• Sanitlzation of donor chair regularly..